Rescue a Goodbye

 

Its not about saying Goodbye
The moments we spent together never fly.


I came across with fade

I know we cant be with each other always

We will have a break in our life

The break might be anything

Its for misunderstanding

Its for silence

Its for lies

Its for gratitude

Its for settlement

Its all about a small break 

But the break means a sweet Goodbye


A Goodbye is not about saying Goodbye

Its about a small time where we don't stay

Life is all about sometimes away

Yes its not about saying Goodbye

 


Its about us

Who remembers each other every second

We in our Goodbye time Met with many

But you and I know that how our hearts beats for seconds.

 


Its not about ignoring those who are with me now

At present people means a good time for me

But don't think I missing only you

I'm glad that in life I met with everyone

But its not about saying you, me and now a Goodbye

We all are born to see Goodbye, and live the moments of life

Never be in guilt and regret for Goodbyes, its the time we Shine.

 


"From my hard and soft Heart always a welcome to say Goodbyes to time and ready to see You next time."                                                        -Hoor 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020 LIFE Scenario WAR

Freedom

NOSTALGIC NATIVE OF NATURE - 3