Freedom


Where everyone are celebrating the spirit of Free India,
My Freedom is on going since 24 years
The moment I came in the world,
From crying baby girl, to being young woman
I got the immense courage
from my elder sister.



I would like to appreciate her guidance
who gave freedom for life
she is the one who taught me 
Diamonds aren't a girls best friend, as freedom is.
Freedom is in You,
Its your job to unlock it.




I used to think freedom means everything
but she is still teaching me
Freedom is for WHO and WHAT you wants.



She said people comes and goes in the life
Its me who should accept the relationship with Fun and Freedom



I don't know about others life,
Does they have a sister or not ?
But I can say God has blessed me with Strong Supportive Sister
She is the ink to complete my chapters and,
the characters of my story follows her qualities of Honesty, Loyalty and Trustworthiness. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020 LIFE Scenario WAR

NOSTALGIC NATIVE OF NATURE - 3